Founded by Venkat “Van” Malladi in 1993, Cosmic has grown to be one of the largest distributors in the tri-state area of natural stone products like Granite, Marble, Onyx, Limestone Travertine, Soapstone, Quartzite as well as Ceramic, Porcelain, Quartz and other hard surfaces. To its customers Cosmic is synonymous with great quality and exceptional service.
We are one of the largest distributors of natural stone – both slabs and tiles – in the tri-state area and the only Master Distributor for Cosentino products like Silestone. Our fleet of trucks make regular deliveries from our centrally located New Jersey warehouse to most of the North Eastern states in the USA – New Jersey, New York, Connecticut, Massachusetts, Pennsylvania, Delaware, Maryland, Virginia.
At Cosmic, our customers are guaranteed a wide selection, exceptional service and competitive pricing. Our long established relationships with quarries and factories all around the world enable us to bring a spectacular variety of materials to our customers and serve their needs from readily available inventory.
We at Cosmic take great pride in having a courteous, knowledgeable and well trained staff to guide the customers in selecting the product best suited to their taste, needs and application.
We are a proud member of the Marble Institute of America.
Range of Products:
Having served the industry for over twenty years, we understand that our product range has to be as diverse as our customers. We provide a complete range of hard surface products from our in-house inventory in the following categories:
- Granite, Marble, Onyx, Limestone, Travertine, Soapstone and Quartzite slabs
- Silestone quartz slabs – Ocean Series, Nebula Series, Platinum Series, Eco Series, etc…
- Semi-Precious stone slabs
- Crystal Stone-Glass Slabs
- Natural Stone Tiles – Granite, Marble, Onyx, Limestone and Travertine
- Porcelain, Concrete, Quartz zand Ceramic Tiles
What Sets Us Apart
The vision of our founder “Van” was to be a company par excellence and an industry leader. Over the years, the Cosmic team has worked tirelessly to set the standards that our competition tries to follow. Our unique attributes include:
- Over 100,000 SqFt of indoor warehouse laid out in a gallery-like setting that makes it easy for customers to find what they need in a clean and friendly setting with ideal lighting conditions. Equipped with three overhead cranes the movement of slabs is easy and safe.
- With over 10,000 slabs in stock the customer is sure to find what they are looking for.
- Our fleet of trucks enables prompt deliveries from our centrally located New Jersey warehouse to all the neighboring states from Massachusetts to Virginia. Massachusetts to Maryland
- A wide variety of products from exotic granites to marbles to quartz products
- Our unyielding commitment to customer satisfaction
We took on the creed of preserving the environment long before it became fashionable. Many of our products (both tiles and slabs) are made from recycled products. We are especially proud of the Eco-Series, Silestone collection, which is a completely recycled quartz material providing physical attributes and quality that is equal or superior to granite.
All of our materials are manufactured by the best companies in the world, guaranteeing durable stone that will last a lifetime.
Cosmic is also a proud distributor of Porcelain and Ceramic Tiles manufactured by:
- Touchstone -Unique solid and concrete tiles.
- Silestone –Leader in quartz kitchen and bathroom countertops.
- ECO Series- Environmentally friendly stone products that are made from recycled content
- Florim USA- One of the largest porcelain facilities in North America
- FloorGress- Full bodied porcelain from Italy
- REX-Leader in gclass mosaics and tiles
- Quartz Surfaces-Quartz tiles and slabs in both regular and mirror chips